Sunday, January 10, 2010

White Coat Ceremony




Kennys white coat ceremony was on Friday night. He received his white coat, and said the PA oath. I was wrestling the kids the majority of the program, but I did hear the Dean's say that 1300 students applied to the EVMS PA program this year and they only admitted 53. I am so proud of Kenny. He has worked so hard to get here, and I think he is loving school.


















This is Kennys friend Paul. He is in the program with Kenny, and I know they are having a good time. The drive to school together, and we had Paul and his wife Kira over for Cafe Rio Sweet pork on Saturday. They are great people to hang out with. They are from North Carolina.


























7 comments:

hope2adoptbaby

Congrats. on the move and getting into school! We miss you guys though. Keep in touch!
Shelby Robb
http://hope2adoptbaby.blogspot.com

Skyler

Those are great pics Jenny! I'm glad you are doing the blog thing, so we can see what you guys are up to. How neat for Kenny! Miss you guys!

Deanna

Jenny!!! Yea!! Thanks for starting this blog. We are excited to see what is going on! Kenny looks so good in his white coat! How fun and exciting. Remember to post lots! It's totally free!

Gma Kathy

The blog is great. Keep the pictures coming.

janie

Hi Jenny- I just added your blog to my favorites. I'm glad you love it there inspite of the cold. The good thing for you is you will be warmer there before we thaw out up here! Embrace the humidity...it will keep you young. My skin feels so wrinkled and dryed-out here. Wew love you- Aunt Janie and Uncle Alan

Melody

Kenny, you make me proud. Everyone misses you at work. And as my mother would always say, "Remember who you are and what you stand for."

Ali Miller

HOW AWESOME! Love the blog - and CONGRATS Keni...white coat ceremony, only the beginning but HUGE effort to be able to get that far. We are all pulling for you guys during this new adventure!

Post a Comment