Sunday, January 17, 2010

New table

Kenny and his brother Adam moved us out here with a 6 x 12 foot Uhaul trailer. So a lot of our stuff had to be left behind. Our kitchen table and chairs did not make it, so for the past few weeks we have been eating where ever in the house. and it has been driving me crazy.




(Kenyon is pictured with Addisons friend Stanley. He sent him out here to visit for a few days)





I found a new table this past week, and today was our first time trying it out. I love it. I had to get something small because we do not have much room. And instead of chairs it has bar stools, so it can go up to the bar or the table. I love when I find stuff with more than one use.



3 comments:

Gma Kathy

Things are looking up. Beckam cracks me up drinking out of the milk jug. Love you guys

The Simonson Family

Cute pics Jenny! I love it!! You guys look like you are doing well, and the boys look like they are happy. We need to get ourselves a camera, so we can Skype each other. The girls are missing your boys. Tell them we said Hi!
Miss you guys!

Skyler

hi kenyon, beckam, jenny, and kenny. i like that you have a blog now this way i won't miss you so much. i like the picture of beckam drinking out of the milk jug. it is funny. we miss you!

Post a Comment