Saturday, June 12, 2010

things we did this week!

Okay, This week was filled with a lot of fun. It started out on Monday when Kenyon came running in to the apartment from school yelling for me. He told me that I was going to be so surprised. And then he flashed me this big smile. He pulled out his front tooth on the bus. He was so proud of himself.

On Wed we went to Kenyon's school program. Every class in the school performed a Song/dance. Kenyon did such a great job. His teacher said he was the best performer in the class that is why he was on the front row. (he is about a head taller than the rest of the class)


On Friday night we went over to the Harbor Fest. This Festival is a ton of fun. All kinds of cool Ships from all over the world. great music, and fun food.



Kenyon climbed the Palm tree, well he got up about half way. It was hard work.


Beck jumped on this trampoline/climb tower. He was supposed to climb to the top, but had more fun just jumping.


Then we needed a treat, Kenyon had a fried twinkle, Kenny had a fried snickers, Beck had a huge ice cream cone, and I had a funnel cake. Afterwards we felt like we gained about 20lbs. It was fun to try, but seriously we felt like fatties


This is Beck giving thumbs up with his double jointed thumbs. It is pretty funny.


This is at the end of the night, on our walk back home. The boys needed a short rest after the fatty treat we had. We had a great week, and wanted to share it. Hope you all had a great week too.

5 comments:

Clint and Aimee Cook

That looks like a lot of fun!! I bet you loved every minute of it!!! It looks like you guys are enjoying every minute of your time on the East Coast! Miss you too!!!

The Simonson Family

Oh, that looks like such a blast! What a fun thing to do! I'm jealous!!! You guys look great, and I love your fatty comment!ha!! Can't wait to see you guys in September!!

Anonymous

WTH? I am SO jealous. I want to move there so bad. Are you still praying for us? LOL! Oh and the best thing I have ever eaten in my life was when I was prego with Carlee at the Idaho State Fair...A FRIED SNIKERS BAR. I LOVED it. I did feel like I was going to have a heart attack after, but it was SO good. Looks like a great week. Your boys are growing way too fast. However, they are still as adorable as ever. I hope that the Tooth Fairy brought Kenyon some FAT cash. Love ya!

Gma Kathy

Wow! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I guess there's plenty to do out there. Can't wait to see you.

Unknown

Dude I'm so jealous of you guys. You know there's nothing fun here. It looks like there is constantly something fun to do. I bet the boys are having a blast.

Post a Comment