Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kenyon's big day!

Kenyon Graduated from Kindergarten today. This is a picture of Beck and the two little kids I have been babysitting, Michael and Elisabeth. This is right before we went over to Kenyon's school.

This is a pic of Kenyon walking across the stage to get his certificate.

Kenyon received a special award for his citizenship. His teacher said he was the best behaved child in her class. I am so proud of him, he is such a great kid. This pic is of him standing when they called his name for the award.


After the program they had cake and punch.

After the ceremony we came home and Kenyon pulled out his other front tooth. He looks so cute. I just can't believe how big he is getting!

4 comments:

Unknown

I can't believe he lost another tooth! That is hilarious. Congrats Kenyon! He's getting so big.

Gma Kathy

Congratulations Kenyon on your special award. You are such a good boy and I'm so proud of you. I really like the way you look with your two front teeth gone. See you soon.

The Simonson Family

Kenyon, I love the picture of you and your two front teeth missing! Can't wait to talk to you on Monday at G-ma Kathy's.

Sky and Laur

Ohhhh.....I miss you guys so much. That is so funny about Kenyons tooth. Tell the boys hi.

Post a Comment