Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Movie night

Earlier today Kenyon started asking question about movies and how they are made. He and Kenny got into a long discussion about them. About an hour later they decided to make a movie. So here it is. Kenyon's first move.

Kenyon wrote, directed, and helped Kenny edit it on the computer. We all had a fun time doing this together.

This week Kenny is out of school. His finals were last week. He is now finished with two semesters and he has two more to go before he starts clinicals. From what previous students have said this semester was the hardest. He did really well and I know he is glad it is over. I am really proud of him.

7 comments:

Gma Kathy

Kenyon, the movie is fantastic! You did a great job. The people you picked to play the parts did a really good job too. I hope you make another one. See you soon for the wedding.

The Simonson Family

That is Hilarious!!! So funny. I can't wait to show Skyler this. She is at school right now, (her first day of 4th grade!) She loves making movies too. Kenyon...you should start working on a script now, and then when you come out for the wedding you and Skyler can make one! That would be WAY fun for everyone involved!!
Can't wait to see you all!!!

Choate Family

Awesome job on the movie Kenyon, your whole cast did great.
Congrats on another semester Kenny.

Skyler

Kenyon that was so funny. my mom said it was hilarius and it was. i liked the part when your mom was trapped and then Beckam saved her. that was cute. I'm glad I got to talk to you today. wish me luck for saterday. See you soon.
love Skyler

Jill Stones

That was the cutest funniest movie ever!! I loved it. It made me feel closer to you guys. My boys loved it but made them sad that you moved :( We miss you. Congrats and good job Kenny on all your hard work, that is awesome!!!

Unknown

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The boys are hilarious. I can't wait to see you guys in a week!!!

Sky and Laur

I love it!!! Kenyon is so big. I seriously laughed the whole time. Well I heard you have to evacuate Norfolk and come to Michigan for labor day weekend. I can't wait for kins to meet her cousins she hasn't seen for a year.

Post a Comment