Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. It started with finding Eggs and Easter Baskets, and Kenyon making funny faces.



The boys receieved kites in their baskets, and they are the best kites ever, we went out yesterday morning to fly them and the boys had a blast.


Each boy received a can from the Easter Bunny, So they had to use the can opener to see what was inside.

Later that morning, we went to Camie and Josh's home for brunch and an Easter egg hunt. We had a wonderful time.



The boys found more than just eggs, A small garden snake, Kenyons was cool with picking it up, Beckam just like to look.




Later that afternoon, We watched confrence and colored Eggs.



We had a wonderful Easter. We missed all of our family and friends from back home. Hope you all had a great Easter also.

5 comments:

The Simonson Family

That first picture of Kenyon is so funny! I love it that you are all in shorts and flip-flops! It was fun to talk with you guys Sunday. We NEED to get a web cam, (I know I keep saying that!) We miss you guys!

Browers

Jenny! Your boys are so cute. They are getting so big! It sounds like you are having fun out there! Happy Late Easter! :) Becky

Unknown

I'm surprised that Beckam wasn't freakin out about the snake. I'm glad you guys had a good easter. I need to post our pictures. I love seeing pictures of the boys. They are hilarious.

Gma Kathy

It sounds like you had a great Easter. We sure did miss all of you but it's sure good to see the pictures. Really jealous about the shorts and flip flops. We still have snow but it's warming up. Love you guys.

Choate Family

I'm glad you all had a great Easter, I can't believe how big your boys are getting!

Post a Comment