Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bebo!!!

Beck is now in the Sunbeams class at church. He had a hard time at first. It was hard to adjust to a new ward and a new class, but now he is loving it. Isn't he so cute.





A few days ago Beck told me that he as going to turn into The incredible Hulk. So I had to get pictures of this. Here is his transformation.









He is so funny, lately he has not been Beckam, he has been some kind of different character, and I have to figure out who it is and call him by that name. In the past week he as been Curious George, Dash, Freddy (from ICarley) and Jesus. (I guess we watch to much TV). I just have to laugh.

3 comments:

The Simonson Family

Oh my gosh...he is so cute! He looks so handsome in his church clothes, and so grown up! He's a funny kid! We miss you guys so much. Tell everyone hello from all of us!

Unknown

So hilarious! I wish I was there to see that! Man I miss that kid! Keep the pictures coming, they seriously make my day.

Gma Kathy

Just adorable. Please keep the pictures coming.

Post a Comment